Indo Chinese | Crispy chilLi MushrooM
Chilli mushroom is an addictive mushroom appetizer. It has many flavors and textures. And it is very easy to cook at home. Sometimes it is hard to beat the flavor of Indo-Chinese food served at restaurant, but nothing beats whipping it up fresh in our own kitchen.
- Corn flour (corn starch) – 4 tablespoons
- All purpose flour (Maida) – 2 tablespoons
- Fresh mushroom – 200 grams
- Water – 3 tablespoons
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
- Spring onion – 2 tablespoons finely chopped
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Green chilies – 2 finely chopped
- Cooking oil
- Soy sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Chilli sauce – 1/2 tablespoon
- Tomato Ketchup – 1-2 tablespoons
- Wash and clean mushrooms to remove any dirt. Dry them with napkins and cut them into medium pieces.
- Now mix all purpose flour (Maida), cornflour, 1/2 teaspoons of ginger garlic paste, 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce, salt and 3 tablespoons water in a bowl. Mix and make a medium thick batter. Dip mushroom pieces in prepared batter and coat them with it.
- Heat oil in a pan or wok (kadhai). Deep fry until it just starts to turn crispy and light golden brown. Once it is golden brown take out from oil and keep aside.
- Now in a wide thin bottomed pan or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil on high flame. Add ginger and garlic paste, chopped green chili and diced onion. Saute on high flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce , tomato ketchup, chili sauce, salt, fried mushroom pieces and spring onion, mix them well.
- Now toss and cook. keep tossing everything for 1-2 minutes.
- Delicious crispy chilli mushroom is ready.